Monday, March 3, 2008

At Long Last.....Next!

We are a family of 5 waiting for the addition of a beautiful baby from China. It appears that Jan 4/06 is the cut-off for March, so with an LID of Jan 6/06, that officially means that we are next! We can't wait for this journey to come to a close so a new journey with our daughter can begin.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hey girlfriend! welcome to the world of blogging! Way to go!! next month you will be posting Lily Mei's photo!!!!!!!!!!! Yiipeeeee!!! I am having fun skiing. talk to you soon!
The blog looks great!

Yvette said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! Kate is a name I have always loved, but when I saw her picture our daughter looked more like a Lauren (or wren)! Names are such funny things . . . amazing how you can be so certain about something and then just look at a face and have all that change!

And next month for you!! March will fly by and before you know it you are going to be looking at your new daughter's face!!

Yvette