Nice to meet you. Congratulations on the referral of your sweet baby girl...she is so precious and I bet you can't wait to bring her home. We also have a Yangxi girl and also are from Canada. Our daughter Emma just turned 3 and is such a joy. Congratulations again we look forward to following your journey to little Lily Mei.
Just found your blog. Oh my goodness, She is soooo adorable!!!! You better not let her out of the house untill she's 35!! Congratulations and best wishes!!! BTW, thanks for visiting our strawberry blond's website. We're not letting her out of the house till she 35 either - maybe 40!!! LOL !!! Jan & John
10 comments:
Wow, she's such a beauty! I also have a little one from the city of YangJiang -- they're the most beautiful little girls anywhere!
Congratulations!!
TB (from RQ)
Your daughter is beautiful!!
Congratulations!!
My 6yo is a Guangdong Girl!
I also received a referral this month!
Maybe we will meet in China!
She's adorable! Congratulations!
What a cutie! I love her ears!
Congratulations!
Erica (from RQ)
What a doll...what a doll!!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing. YIPEEEE!!!
Congratulations!!! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Our daughter was adopted on 12/11/07 and she is from Yangxi, too!!!
Cheri
Hi Michelle,
Nice to meet you. Congratulations on the referral of your sweet baby girl...she is so precious and I bet you can't wait to bring her home. We also have a Yangxi girl and also are from Canada. Our daughter Emma just turned 3 and is such a joy. Congratulations again we look forward to following your journey to little Lily Mei.
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful and so young! Lucky you! :)
Just found your blog. Oh my goodness, She is soooo adorable!!!! You better not let her out of the house untill she's 35!! Congratulations and best wishes!!! BTW, thanks for visiting our strawberry blond's website. We're not letting her out of the house till she 35 either - maybe 40!!! LOL !!!
Jan & John
congrats..our Leah is from yangxi also
your new little girl is beautiful
Post a Comment